Sunday 10 March 2013

« Paquita » the Easter rabbit girl


And finally you will find here the tutorial of the rabbit girl.

On this first video you will learn how to do the rabbit girl and on the next video that is coming soon I will show you how to do its dress, a pillowcase dress, out of the pattern that I have made.

This time I have decided to put on sale the pattern of the rabbit girl and its dress, you will find it on the page Patterns.

You will also need the following materials:

½ yard fabric for the body
1 piece of 14”x 9” for the ears
Embroidery thread
Polyester filling
Marker pen with disappearing ink

Click here to watch the video

There will be also a giveaway of one of the rabbit girls. For that, please let me know what do you think of the tutorial.

Send me your answer on the comments below. Only one answer by contact name. And in order to being able to send the rabbit girl to the lucky winner before Easter you have until Sunday 24th March at midnight to answer.

And don’t forget to register so that you won’t be missing out on my next tutorials!

I hope you enjoy it !!!






No comments:

Post a Comment