Thursday 14 February 2013


Zipper Pouch Tutorial


And finally here it is the zipper pouch tutorial. I hope you enjoy it.

To make this pouch you will need the following materials:

 (4 different fabrics)
2 pieces (fabrics 1 and 2) of 4 1/2” x 4 1/2” (outer fabrics for the front)
1 piece (fabric 3) of 9” x 4 1/2” (outer fabric for the back)
2 pieces (fabric 4) of 9” x 4 ¼“ (for the lining)
2 pieces of iron-on interfacing of 9” x 4 ½”
Lace– 6”
8” Zip
Zipper foot

CLICK HERE to watch the video

This time I thought to giveaway of one of the zipper pouches that I have done with this tutorial.
Underneath you can see the photos.









To participate you need to answer on the comments below the following question: What would you put into one of these zipper pouches? Only one answer by contact name, otherwise you can also participate in the other sections but write your answer in the language of the question (I can accept a very tiny answer). You have till the end of February to give me an answer.

And don’t forget to register so that you won’t be missing out on my next tutorials!

1 comment:

  1. love your zipper pouch tutorial, you french is really getting good. I just had a bit of problem hearing you. I love making zipper pouches but always have problems with neat corners where the zip is. Any tips you can share with me ? xx Joanne

    ReplyDelete